When: 11.30 am, Saturday 15 April 2017
When: 12.00 pm, Sunday 16 April 2017
Controller: Wing Gin
Phone: 021 729 001
The Controllers Reserve the right to amend these rules or competition at any time.
Entry Fee: $80.00 (2 Rounds – 36 Holes)
1st Round Saturday 11.30 am Tee off 2 Tee Start
2nd Round Sunday 12.00 pm Tee off 1 or 2 Tee Start
- All players must be current financial members of their local branch of the New Zealand Chinese Association.
- Normal rules of golf shall apply subject to the club’s local rules.
- To be eligible for the team and individual events, players must be a member of an affiliated golf club and must have an official New Zealand Golf Association handicap.
- Entry handicaps for men will be no higher than 24 on the course of the day and for women a maximum of 30.
- Two events will be held and each event will be played over the two rounds of golf.
Team events for the tournament trophy
- Four players per team.
- Best three Stableford scores will count towards the team score total.
- The winning team shall be the one with the highest combined Stableford points over the 36 holes.
- In the event of a tie, the scores of the 4th player shall be added to the combined scores of the tied teams.
- Individual’s Stableford score over 36 Holes.
- There will be prizes for best nett, best gross and 2’s.
- Due to limited place available, priority will be given to team players.
Back to Sports & Venues